Games Filmed by Nextpro & Sideline coverage by LaxFED Media who provides our LaxFED members FREE exclusive content including access to sideline Videos and Photos after each event. Use the content to grow your club!
A location unlike any other lacrosse tournament and festival with 17 FIELDS AT ONE LOCATION where the mighty Niagara River and Lake Ontario meet. A short drive to Niagara Falls and the many regional attractions on both the US and Canadian side of the border.
July 18-19, 2020
DIVISIONS: 2020-2031 Graduation Years
Game Schedule: Coming Soon on Tourny Machine
- Lodging: coming soon
- Expect a cool breeze off Lake Ontario and plenty of shade
- Vendor Village with amazing food, music, lawn games, history presentations and apparel vendors.
- An amazing NYS Park with trolley service on-sitewhich includes 1,000+ person pool, dog-friendly, boat launches, picnic pavilions and more. Use this link for on-site planning purposes: https://parks.ny.gov/parks/175/details.aspx
- Daily activities for the whole family to enjoy at the historic fort https://www.oldfortniagara.org/
- Come prepared and early. Prior the first game of the day, there can be traffic to enter the park. It is recommended you use the north entrance off the Robert Moses Parkway. There is a $8 parking entrance fee.
- Long-distance travelers: The Buffalo-Niagara Falls region is incredibly accessible. The Buffalo Niagara International Airport features 110 daily non-stop flights with service to 18 cities and is the 8th most affordable airport in the country to fly through.
- The Buffalo-Niagara region has so many sights and sounds for the whole family to enjoy. Plan your trip to Niagara Falls at this link: http://niagarafallsusa.org/visitors/and https://www.niagarafallslive.com/). Beyond Niagara Falls, Niagara-on-the-Lake (https://www.niagaraonthelake.com/) is one of Canada’s premier destinations minutes and a short drive is Buffalo, NY (https://www.visitbuffaloniagara.com/). Did you know Buffalo was ranked as one of the best travel destinations of 2020 along with Budapest and Athens Greece (https://www.lonelyplanet.com/best-in-travel/value)?